To complete your membership, we need three things:
- A completed membership application. If you’ve arrived at this page without yet filling out the membership application, click here to return to that page where you will find the application form at the bottom.
- A completed release form. See below.
- Your payment of $45 for the annual dues that will entitle you to over 130 games in the season. See below.
To complete your registration, download the release form below, print it out, sign it, and bring it with you when you come to Jackson Park. You can also mail the signed document to:
Henderson County Senior Softball League
P. O. Box 411
Etowah, NC 28729
If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader to open the PDF, you can download it here.
The last step to completing your registration is to pay your annual dues ($45) in one of the following ways:
- Mail a check with your waiver to the address above.
- Bring your payment to Jackson Park (fields 8 & 9) on one of the days we’re playing.